The Reds aim to capitalize on their previous weekend’s dominant victory over their rivals Man United, as they face off against the Cherries who are currently facing the risk of being relegated.
Liverpool, who scored seven goals against Man United in their last game, are set to play against Bournemouth on Saturday. Liverpool won the reverse fixture against Bournemouth 9-0 earlier in the season. The recent victory against their arch-rivals has given Liverpool fans renewed confidence in their manager Jürgen Klopp, and they are now optimistic about the possibility of qualifying for the Champions League.
Bournemouth, who are struggling to avoid relegation, have conceded seven goals in their last two Premier League games against Man City and Arsenal. Despite their valiant efforts in the injury-time defeat to Arsenal last weekend, manager Gary O’Neil may feel hard done by.
To help you watch the game live, we will outline the best live TV streaming services available worldwide.
If you want to watch the Bournemouth vs. Liverpool game online from any location, you can do so by utilizing a VPN.
If you’re having trouble accessing the game locally, using a VPN can be a helpful solution. A VPN encrypts your traffic, which prevents your ISP from slowing down your speeds on game day. It’s also a good idea if you’re traveling and want an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins while connected to a Wi-Fi network.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to gain access to the game. Many VPNs, such as ExpressVPN, make this process very simple.
It’s legal to use a VPN to stream or watch sports in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a valid subscription to the service you’re streaming. However, it’s important to ensure that your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks. Some streaming services may terminate the accounts of those who they believe are circumventing blackout restrictions.
If you’re interested in other options, take a look at some of the other excellent VPN deals currently available
If you’re looking to stream the Premier League while using a VPN, check out these handy tips to get started quickly.
- With four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — your experience and success when streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after you’ve turned on your VPN and set it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll have to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you’ll be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, since both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so be sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services.