Category: WORLD

  • After suffering from a brain aneurysm, Tom Sizemore may quit acting.

    After suffering from a brain aneurysm, Tom Sizemore may quit acting.

    Who is Tom Sizemore?

    Tom Sizemore is an American actor and producer who was born on November 29, 1961, in Detroit, Michigan. He has appeared in a wide range of films and television shows throughout his career, including “Saving Private Ryan,” “Black Hawk Down,” “Natural Born Killers,” and “Heat.” Sizemore has also had recurring roles in popular TV series such as “Hawaii Five-0,” “Shooter,” and “Twin Peaks.”

    Despite his success in Hollywood, Sizemore has struggled with addiction and legal issues throughout his life. He has been arrested multiple times for drug-related offenses, including possession and probation violations. In 2003, he was sentenced to six months in jail for assaulting his then-girlfriend, former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss.

    Sizemore has been in and out of rehab over the years and has spoken publicly about his struggles with addiction. Despite these challenges, he has continued to work in the entertainment industry and has received praise for his performances in several films and TV shows.

    Tom Sizemore has led a tumultuous lifestyle marked by struggles with addiction and legal issues. He has been open about his struggles with drug and alcohol addiction, which began in his early twenties and escalated throughout his career in Hollywood. Sizemore has checked into rehab multiple times over the years to seek treatment for his addiction.

    In addition to his addiction struggles, Sizemore has had numerous legal issues

    According to our sources as on September 2021, Tom Sizemore’s net worth was estimated to be around $3 million USD. However, please note that his net worth may have changed since then due to various factors such as changes in his career and personal life.

    According to his manager, Tom Sizemore’s family is currently making end-of-life decisions after the actor suffered a brain aneurysm earlier this month.

    Charles Lago, the manager, stated that the family has been informed by doctors that there is no further hope for Sizemore’s recovery and have suggested that they make end-of-life decisions. The family is currently in the process of making these decisions, and a statement will be released on Wednesday.

    During this challenging time, the family has requested privacy, and they appreciate the support and prayers they have received from hundreds of individuals.

    Image Courtesy BBC News

  • Will Liz Truss’s chair be saved by apologizing

    Will Liz Truss’s chair be saved by apologizing

    Liz Truss said – I made a mistake, but I am not going anywhere.

    British Prime Minister Liz Truss has apologized for the turmoil in the first few weeks of her leadership. During this, some decisions were withdrawn in a surprising way in British politics. Truss’s new finance minister, Jeremy Hunt, overturned his entire tax cut plan. On Monday, he announced the withdrawal of all tax deductions that have been the subject of controversy.

    In this regard, the Truss admitted that mistakes had been made for the first time on Monday night. She also insisted that she was not going anywhere and would lead the Conservative Party in the next general election. Rebel voices within his party have intensified in recent days. To this, she said that she was focusing on the economic growth mission for the betterment of the British people.

    I’m sorry for my mistakes: Truss.
    Truss said, ‘I believe we have made mistakes. I am sorry for those mistakes, but I have corrected those mistakes. I have appointed a new Finance Minister. We have restored economic stability and fiscal discipline. Now whatever I want to do for the public, that work is being taken forward. We have been elected on the 2019 manifesto and I want to go ahead with it. I want to complete it.’

    Many decisions had to be made.
    Earlier on Monday, Hunt said that a decision to cut income tax by one pence was postponed indefinitely until Britain’s financial situation improved. Former Finance Minister Quarteng, in his mini budget, had announced to implement from April 2023. Apart from this, the energy price guarantee of the government will be applicable only till April, whereas the scheme was originally for two years.

    Xi Jinping’s dictatorial government

  • Xi Jinping’s dictatorial government! 1.5 million people were arrested in China,

    Xi Jinping’s dictatorial government! 1.5 million people were arrested in China,

    Xi Jinping's dictatorial government

    Xi Jinping is ready to assume the responsibility of the presidency of China for the third time in a row. Its preparations are also being seen on the streets of Beijing. Soldiers have been deployed everywhere to suppress the voice of any kind of protest. Apart from this, more than 15 lakh people have been arrested or placed under house arrest.

    The authorities have also barred anyone who has traveled to areas infected with a coronavirus from entering the city. Along with this, the people’s identity cards are also thoroughly checked.

    The New York Times quoted a Chinese official saying that the ban on Beijing’s streets will continue until the coronation program is over.

    Let us tell you that in China, a meeting of the National Congress is called every five years. The following leaders of the country are anointed in this conference. During his ten years of rule, Xi Jinping emerged as the second politician after Mao Zedong to hold on to China’s power. They have primarily wiped out free civil society. Human rights lawyers have been imprisoned.

    Armed officers patrol the streets around the Great Hall in Beijing. From here on next Sunday, Jinping will address the nation. These days cyclists are also stopped on the streets of Beijing, and they are thoroughly screened.

    A Public Security Ministry official announced last month that authorities had arrested more than 1.5 million people nationwide by June. This has helped in organizing the coronation event successfully.

    Will Liz Truss’s chair be saved by apologizing

  • Pakistan will pay CPEC IPPs Rs50 billion.

    Pakistan will pay CPEC IPPs Rs50 billion.

    Before Prime Minister Shehbaz’s travel to China, a decision was reached to deliver a constructive message to Beijing. To prevent default and send a good signal across the border before Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif’s visit, Pakistan has agreed to pay Rs 50 billion to four CPEC power projects early next week in ISLAMABAD.

    Pakistani and Chinese representatives met on Friday to reach an agreement. Miftah Ismail, Malaysia’s Minister of Finance, chaired the meeting, which included representatives from the top Chinese power companies.

    According to a statement released by the Ministry of Finance, the conference focused on the unpaid payments to the Chinese IPPs in Pakistan and other impediments they encountered.

    According to an official, it was determined at the meeting that Pakistan would pay Rs50 billion to four Chinese power companies in their own currency rather than US dollars.

    Pakistan still owes the Huaneng Shandong Ruyi company Rs74 billion for electricity generated at the Sahiwal power plant, despite having paid over 90% of the invoiced amount.

    In the same vein, the government would owe Rs32 billion to the Engro Powergen project and Rs70 billion to the Port Qasim power plant. Hub power plant has an Rs65 billion debt.

    Since Pakistan has not yet opened a bank account to save the Chinese power plants from circular debt, the Rs50 billion paid to the four plants will only address their financial woes to a limited extent.

    Delay in clearing their dues, mainly on account of idle capacity payments and partly on power purchase costs, has severely harmed the financial health of China’s power plants.

    12 Chinese power plants are owed at least Rs269 billion by the Pakistani government as of this week, according to authorities.

    The Chinese manufacturers should have a clear plan for paying off all debts by June next year, per directives from China’s finance minister.

    The government of Pakistan, however, has made such assurances before. To get the CPEC power plants up and running before the previous prime minister Imran Khan went to Beijing in February, he authorized payments of Rs50 billion.

    Additionally, he assured the Chinese IPPs that he would establish a particular bank account to help them avoid going into a debt cycle. However, it did not occur.

    According to reliable sources, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif may soon go to Beijing, and the administration is eager to make a good impression before his arrival.

    According to the statement, the finance minister said that the government is committed to offering Chinese investors a full range of services. He reassured the Chinese IPPs that their issues would be looked at and fixed immediately.

    Intending to calm the nerves of Chinese investors, the minister also established a technical group comprised of officials from the Finance and Power Divisions.

    Before paying off its debts, the IMF has requested that Pakistan negotiate with Chinese manufacturers to reduce the return on equity and prolong the loan payback term beyond ten years.

    Therefore, Pakistan has already assured the IMF in writing that it would “strive to minimise capacity payments, as we settle the arrears, either by renegotiating the PPAs [Power Purchase Agreements] or by stretching the tenure of bank loans.”

    Pakistan informed the IMF that it had fallen behind in paying capacity charges due to Chinese power producers and the need to reimburse rising fuel costs.

    However, according to a Chinese energy expert, the discussions and debt restructuring of CPEC power projects might have an annual financial effect of Rs10 billion to Rs50 billion.

    To do this, he said, all overseas parties engaged would have to switch their guarantee or investment organization, which would have a negligible impact on rupee terms.

    The Chinese government claims the IMF is ignoring a yearly loss of Rs500 billion in revenue for power distribution businesses.

  • NASA Posts stunning Aurora Image Captured From International Space Station

    NASA Posts stunning Aurora Image Captured From International Space Station

    NASA has released a stunning image of the Southern Lights or aurora., along with their polar patterns. The image was taken from the International Space Station as it traveled 434 kilometers (270 miles) in orbit well above the Indian Ocean near Antarctica.

    The stunning views from the orbital outpost were photographed by NASA astronaut Bob Hines, who is presently traveling on the International Space Station (ISS).

    There are signs of auroras on other planets other than Earth. For instance, Jupitarhas an atmosphere and a magnetic field, which makes it possible for the planet to have that same kind of fractal light skirting that Earth’s auroras can sometimes display.

  • Britain approves new booster doses against the COVID-19 and Omicron

    Britain approves new booster doses against the COVID-19 and Omicron

    London: Britain has approved a booster vaccine against Kovid-19 (Corona), which is claimed to be effective against both the original and Omicron variant forms of the virus. . With this the UK has become the first country to have approved such a vaccine. The country’s health officials announced this on Monday. The drug regulatory body MHRA said that it has approved the modern vaccine against the coronavirus as it was found to meet the standards of safety, quality and effectiveness.

    The regulator said one-half (25 micrograms) of each dose of the booster vaccine Spikevax Bivalent Original Omicron works against the original form, while the other half targets Omicron. MHRA Chief Executive Dr. Jay Raine said she is pleased to announce the approval of a new booster vaccine, which was found to be effective in clinical trials against Omicron as well as the 2020 original form.

  • Israel’s airstrike on Gaza Strip, two top commanders of terrorist organization killed

    Israel’s airstrike on Gaza Strip, two top commanders of terrorist organization killed

    More than 250 people were also injured in the latest attacks, the ministry said. At the same time, according to the Israeli Defense Force (IDF), 15 Hamas terrorists have been killed in the airstrike. The Al Qaeda Brigades of Islamic Jihad confirmed on Sunday that Commander Khalid Mansour and two of his accomplices were killed in an airstrike in the southern Gaza city of Rafa. After the attack on the Gaza Strip, the Palestinian organization Hamas also fired 100 rockets on the Gaza Strip towards Israel in 2 hours.

    A day earlier, Israel killed a commander in the northern Gaza region of an Iran-backed group in an airstrike. The airstrikes have re-started cross-border conflict between Israel and Palestinian militants after an 11-day war in 2021.

    Mansoor was involved in these attacks
    The statement from the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said that in recent days Mansour had worked to carry out an anti-tank missile and rocket attack on Israel. He was involved in planning a terrorist attack in Israel on the border with Gaza. It was thwarted by IDF. He has already plotted many terrorist attacks.

    The shower of bullets continued for two days
    Israeli jets hit rebel positions in Gaza early Saturday after rockets were fired at southern Israel. Fighting that began on Friday continued through the night after the targeted killing of a top Palestinian Islamic Jihad commander. At least 10 people were killed, including a five-year-old girl and a rebel.

    so the fight started
    The fighting began after Israel’s senior commander of Islamic Jihad was killed. Islamic Jihad militants are constantly firing rockets and the Israeli army is carrying out airstrikes on Gaza. The firing, however, subsided slightly on Sunday morning.

  • Washington DC Shooting One died, Five injured

    Washington DC Shooting One died, Five injured

    Washington: One person was killed and five were injured in a shooting at an apartment complex in the northeastern part of Washington DC on Monday. Police Chief Robert J. Conti ll said at a news conference that the shooting was reported at around 8:30 p.m. in the 1500 block of F Street North East, outside the Aziz Bates apartment complex. Conti said the five injured were taken to hospital and their condition was not known. During the conference, Conti said that they do not know the reason for the shooting and do not even know whether they know each other or not. He said a large group of people was visible in the area when the shots were fired.

    In response to the rising incidents of gun violence in the United States, President Joe Biden said that the US needed to ban assault weapons or raise the age of purchase from 18 to 21 to protect children and families.

    In recent incidents, 7 people were hospitalized after a mass shooting on Sunday in Orlando, Florida. An unidentified assailant pulled out a pistol and opened fire at the crowd, injuring seven people, CNN reports. A similar incident occurred on Saturday in Haltum City, Texas, where two people were killed and four others, including three officers, were injured. Police said a woman was found dead inside the house. On May 24, a mass shooting occurred at Raab Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, in which several people, including 19 children, were killed.

  • India extended concessional loans of over 12.3 billion dollars to Africa

    India extended concessional loans of over 12.3 billion dollars to Africa

    Indian External Minister Shri S Jaishankar during in his speech at India Africa growth Partnership program organized by CII EXIM Bank Conclave said ” Being a trusted partner in the journey of socio-economic development, India has extended concessional loans of over 12.3 billion dollars to Africa. India and Africa jointly completed more than 197 projects so far, 65 projects are currently ongoing and 81 projects are in the pipeline stage.

  • Woman wants CM Shinde’s help to register FIR of rape against Shiv Sena MP

    Woman wants CM Shinde’s help to register FIR of rape against Shiv Sena MP


    Dubai: 33-year-old Dubai-based woman has sought the registration of an FIR against Shiv Sena MP Rahul Shewale, accusing him of raping her under the pretext of marriage, and also tweeted her complaint to Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde.