Automated Method to Backup IMAP Locally storing emails
We know that IMAP can be described as an email server that lets you configure your email domains, such as Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, and many more email clients. This means that users can access all emails from several email programs using IMAP. IMAP server by setting it up. However should you wish to convert email messages from IMAP to another format, you can go for the top IMAP Email Backup tool. It’s the best tool to back up your IMAP messages to your computer. It can help you save your IMAP mailbox in various formats without affecting the data.
The Working Procedure for IMAP Backup Tool
- Download and install the IMAP Backup tool for Mail.
- Input your IMAP Login credentials and click to click the Sign In button.
- Click to mark folders or files from the tree structure, then press the sign-into button.
- Select file format or email client from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure to keep your Other Features from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click the path to save option to save the file to a particular place.
- In the end, click on the Convert button to begin the process of converting.
A Few Unique Features in the IMAP Backup Tool
- The program converts IMAP emails into various formats for files and email clients.
- It stops the repetition of duplicate emails during the Backup process.
- This program can allow you to transfer email from the cPanel system and into Office 365 securely.
- Allow users to save attachments from the backup process.
- A built-in feature for Mail to allow the backup conversion selectively of emails.
In the previous post, we covered the most efficient methods to backup IMAP messages local to your computer. With the help of both professional and manual techniques, it is possible to save IMAP messages locally. The two methods differ, and you can choose the most suitable method based on your preferences. Additionally, you can test the software’s functionality with the trial version that can transfer up to the first 50 emails in each folder.